Thursday, April 18, 2013

Tool 8

I learned how to create your own account with I tunes and how to navigate through the App store. I learned that the district provides a list or group of district approved apps for the classroom that I use in my classroom. I currently have Ipads in the classroom but I wasn't sure how to use them towards productive learning and instruction but after these short videos I feel much more confident about where this kind of technology in the classroom can take me. Well, in my classroom I plan to use podcasts that my students can use to demonstrate comprehension or to teach other students about a certain topic they have researched. I would also like to download educational videos that students can use in the classroom to reinforce concepts taught in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment