Thursday, April 18, 2013

Tool 9

1.Our world is constantly changing and we need to change and adapt to it. Technology is a great part of the "real world" and we are suppose to prepare students for it . Integrating technology in the classroom is a tool in education that is very valuble and can reach different types of learning styles. Expectations. Students will meet expectations if they know what you expect them to do when they use technology in the classroom. Studnet should be held resposable fo rthe technology in the classroom and the assignment.I do beleive that the work in the technology station should be productive. 2. Studyladder and Mangahigh are great sites that I would like to use in my classroom during stations. Students can really benefit from the extra practice they receive in these site and I can monitor thier progress. I like it as well because I can keep students accountable for thier progress and student are having fun. 3. Apps like dictionary, translator, and thesaurus would be very helpful in my Bilingual classroom. 4. I see the students in my classroom working on their ipads to do a research project and for virtual fieldtrips.

No comments:

Post a Comment